What I like ...
Four jobs I have had
1. Duster
2. Vacuumer
3. Dishwasher
4. House Cleaner
Four movies I can watch over and over.
1. Neverending Story
2. Thoroughly Modern Millie
3. Sound of Music
4. "Where's Gary" Spongebob
Four places I have lived.
1. St. Ann, MO
2.
3.
4.
Four TV shows I love.
1. I love Lucy
2. Spongebob
3. Xialin Showdown
4. Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island
Four places I have vacationed.
1. Juarez, Mexico
2. Hannibal, MO
3. Joplin, MO
4. Oklahoma
Four of my favorite dishes.
1. Chicken
2. Cake
3. Brownies (does that count?)
4. Ice Cream
Four sites I visit semi-daily.
1. Barbie
2. My Scene
3.Postopia
4. Fruit Gushers
Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Chuck E. Cheese
2. Doing Crafts
3. On a beach
4. At the pool
Four books I have read more than once.
1.I was so mad
2.joke books
3. junie.b.jones
4. the bible
1. Duster
2. Vacuumer
3. Dishwasher
4. House Cleaner
Four movies I can watch over and over.
1. Neverending Story
2. Thoroughly Modern Millie
3. Sound of Music
4. "Where's Gary" Spongebob
Four places I have lived.
1. St. Ann, MO
2.
3.
4.
Four TV shows I love.
1. I love Lucy
2. Spongebob
3. Xialin Showdown
4. Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island
Four places I have vacationed.
1. Juarez, Mexico
2. Hannibal, MO
3. Joplin, MO
4. Oklahoma
Four of my favorite dishes.
1. Chicken
2. Cake
3. Brownies (does that count?)
4. Ice Cream
Four sites I visit semi-daily.
1. Barbie
2. My Scene
3.Postopia
4. Fruit Gushers
Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Chuck E. Cheese
2. Doing Crafts
3. On a beach
4. At the pool
Four books I have read more than once.
1.I was so mad
2.joke books
3. junie.b.jones
4. the bible

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home