Neddy's Thoughts

Monday, August 07, 2006

Yesterday Today and Tommorow

Yesterday I got on my game and got to the third level!, of course I could not save it so I had to go too bed so that was a bumer.I went to bed thinking about that game.Today I got up went and ate some breakfast tried to get keenan to come down stairs and watch me and help me with the memory card of course I was so excited I forgot to ask my mom if I could play!He said he was eating as if he said (I am busy).So I went down just about to turn on the playstation and he was saying wait dont turn it on take out the disc and I will fix it of course it didnt work so I played any way but I barley got anywhere when my mom told us to do our chores.CHORES!I forgot all about them so thats how I got here on the computer on my blog oh yeah were going to the varvils house.Kadi just has to bring the cake so were bringing the cakes.Tommorow I hope it will be better seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home